- The Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund is an umbrella fund with a number of sub-funds with different investment objectives and risk profiles. These Sub-funds may gain exposure to equities, debt, money market securities and/or other instruments, including derivatives.
- Sub-funds with exposure to emerging market securities may be subject to higher risks and volatility.
- Sub-funds investing primarily in single or a limited number of geographical market(s) may subject to higher concentration risk.
- Sub-funds with exposure to RMB denominated debt securities issued or distributed outside mainland China, will subject to RMB currency risk, RMB exchange risk and risk of limited pool of investments.
- Sub-fund with exposure to Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (“TraHK”) will be subject to risk of investing in index-tracking fund, risks relating to TraHK and risks relating to Hang Seng Index.The value of investments will vary with market movements and under extreme circumstances, may experience substantial loss. Please refer to the Risk Factors section of this Explanatory Memorandum for details.
- You should not invest based on this document alone and should read the Explanatory Memorandum of Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund (including potential risks involved) for further information.
Selecting funds for your ORSO
Pick the right products to suit your investment goals
When you become a Fidelity ORSO customer, you have to make investment choices based on your risk appetite. Some funds may have potential of generating higher returns, but they also come with more risks. Others are less risky but offer lower returns that might not beat inflation.
We have a selection of ORSO funds (Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund), each with a different risk/return profile. Please consult your employer in regards to what funds are available to your pension plan.
Return means the expected percentage return of a fund over any measured time period. Rates of returns vary over time and may be positive or negative. Risk means the expected level of volatility of returns over any measured time period. The level of volatility varies over time.
The funds we offer are rated using a 5-point risk/return scale. As shown in the diagram above, risk/return rating “1” represents the lowest risk/return profile and risk/return rating “5” represents the highest risk/return profile. The risk/return ratings are provided by the Investment Manager based on in-house analysis. They are for reference only and may be subject to change, without prior notice, according to regular review (at least once a year) depending on the market conditions.
We have created the risk/return profile for each fund after consideration of the risk factors described in the Explanatory Memorandum of Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund, prevailing market as well as political, structural, economic and other conditions, and the anticipated asset allocation of the fund. Investors should always consider their individual risk and return profile.
Hong Kong Equity Fund
Asia Pacific Equity Fund
Global Equity Fund
Stable Growth Fund
Capital Stable Fund
RMB Bond Fund
Hong Kong Bond Fund
World Bond Fund
Money Market Funds
US Dollar Money Fund
HK Dollar Money Fund
FAP Supermarket Funds
Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund – Tracker Fund Portfolio
Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund – Invesco Asian Equity Fund
- ^Investors are reminded that the above only represents the target asset allocations of the fund and the actual asset allocations will at times vary considerably from that shown above as market, political, structural, economic and other conditions change. For the actual asset allocations of each fund, you may refer to the fund fact sheet of the relevant fund which is available after clicking on the fund name.
- +Risk/Return Rating is defined using a 5-point risk/return scale as 1 = Lowest risk/return, 2 = Low risk/return, 3 = Medium risk/return, 4 = High risk/ return, 5 = Highest risk/return. The risk/return profile for each fund is created by FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited (“Fidelity”), based on its in house analysis, after consideration of the “Risk Factors” described in the Explanatory Memorandum of Fidelity Advantage Portfolio Fund, prevailing market, political, structural, economic and other conditions, and the anticipated asset allocation of each fund. The risk/return ratings are provided by Fidelity to investor for reference only and may be subject to change according to regular review (at least once a year) by Fidelity depending on the market conditions without prior notice. Investor should always consider their individual risk and return profile. For the current risk/return rating of each fund, please click on the fund name for details.