Terms & Conditions
- The promotion period of “Fidelity MPF-Whiz Challenge 2015” Quiz Game (“the promotion”) is valid from 23 November 2015 to 13 December 2015 (both days inclusive).
- Participants must be Hong Kong residents aged 18 or above holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card, and must provide the required information to qualify for registration and participation in the promotion.
- FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited (“FIMHK”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant and disqualify any participant who fails to provide the required information.
- All participants must ensure the accuracy of personal particulars when completing the lucky draw registration to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding. No changes can be made after the registration has been submitted. FIMHK will not be responsible for any incomplete or incorrectly completed registration forms received, which may cause a delay or processing or disqualification of entitlement to the lucky draw and/or prizes.
- Participants who have successfully answered the “MPF Readiness Index 2015” questions can register for participating in the lucky draw once and have a chance to receive a Samsung Galaxy Note5 (64GB) Smartphone valued at HK$6,388 (“the prize”) (total 15 winners). Each participant will only be entitled to register for participating in the lucky draw once.
- The lucky draw of the promotion will be held on 16 December 2015. The winners list will be published on 24 December 2015 in Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, and on the promotion’s website (fidelity.com.hk/MPFwhiz).
- Winners will receive an email notification about the details of redemption of the prizes within 4 weeks after the winners list is published in the newspapers. All winners of the lucky draw are required to collect their prizes in person.
- FIMHK is not a supplier or service provider of the prizes and shall not be responsible for any obligations and liabilities in relation to the prizes. Any disputes arising from the prizes should be resolved between the participants and the relevant suppliers or service providers.
- All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and other products from FIMHK.
- Employees of FIMHK and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the lucky draw.
- In case of disputes, the decision of FIMHK shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Trade Promotion Competition License No.: 46297